Bath and Body Fine Mist

I loved the Spring Beauty Vox Box that I received to test for complimentary purposes from +Influenster! I was shocked when it included the Sweet Pea Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance mist! The best thing of all about it is that my mom and I love the scent anyway! So she was surprised to see our favorite scent inside the box! The scent is out of this world amazing!! Not too strong and not too light. Makes for a great summery spray and you can control how much or how little you want the spray to be which I love! Another thing I loved was that it was a full sized bottle with a beautiful design on it! Thank you so much for this wonderful Vox Box +Influenster ! Go check out their products or the one I received over at http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway