Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream



 I got my hair cut a couple of weeks ago and wanted to maintain the new cut look. So I grabbed my hair product from Influenster for testing purposes only which was the Not My Mother's Kinky Moves hair cream. 

I was thinking to myself why not give it a shot. So I read the directions and ran it through my hair. From the moment I ran it through my scalp I knew I loved it. I loved the Grape seed and Jasmine smell. To me it smells like grape vines, which I love the smell of! Love how it eliminates frizz and gives your hair the extra oomph that it needs.

 So when your going out for a girls night run it through your hair and go! Not only will it make your hair smell great but it will look great too! If you are interested at all in trying out this product check them out here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway