Willamette Valley Granola Chips



I was sent these wonderful Granola chips to review, so first off I will tell you all about them!

They are a crispy whole grain snack that's made up of oats, barley, amaranth and quiona.

Did I mention that they are bite sized?

The perfect snack!

You can sprinkle some of them onto ice cream as a topping or on yogurt!

They are new and come in only a few flavors.

Hoping they make more flavors soon because they are really good!

The flavors:

Fruity, sweet and nutty!

Butter Pecan:
Wow what can I say?

I tried this flavor first when I got these.

My mom and I dug right in and were blown away.

They are crunchy, sweet and taste just like an unhealthy dessert but better!

I love that they are bite sized and you can add them to practically anything. 

Facts: Good source of fiber
Great for snacking
low in fat and calories 

Honey nut:

Vanilla Bean:

Wild berry:

Warning! 

These are addicting!

You need to check them out, you won't be disappointed. 

Check them out now on these webpages!



Sold in Stores:
Meijer
Fairway Market
Albertson's
and more!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway