Saturday, March 2, 2013

Brownie Brittle Review



If there is one thing that I love that is sweet and delicious it is brownies.

I just love the crunchy chocolaty corners of brownies, they taste so good!

Since I've been eating healthier foods though I haven't had brownies in a long time, I guess it's because I either don't want to get off track or haven't found a healthy substitution.

All of that has changed when I was sent some delicious crunchy chocolaty Brownie Brittle for review.

What's Brownie Brittle?

It's literally the best part of the brownie!

It's just the edges of the brownies like I described earlier!

They are insanely good, so chocolaty, crispy and works great with a glass of milk!

Now I can enjoy the taste of a brownie without actually eating one!

They come in Chocolate Chip, Toffee Crunch and Traditional Walnut.

They are so good!

Toffee crunch bits with a crispy chocolate cookie like texture!

Yum!

My mom's favorite was the chocolate chip!

I have to admit, I loved both!

They are just too good to choose just one. 

Check them out online!


Like them on Face Book and follow them on Twitter!




6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of brownie brittle. That looks and sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brownie Brittle and this is a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa isnt it just so delicious?! Thank you! Brie its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the corners too... this looks super delicious... definitely going to try them, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this stuff is awesome..so awesome was able to get a mouse size bite before the men in this house DEVOURED it! All momma got was basicaly crumbs buuuuut those were some goooood crumbs lol

    ReplyDelete