Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream Review



I was selected on Influenster to try Aveeno's Active Natural's night cream. In my vox box I received the night cream with the cutest face mask to go along with the beauty regimen.

Here is a little tip. Before you use your night cream use a cleansing scrub to awaken those pores. Then apply the cream to your face with the eye mask and it's time to get comfortable and ready for bed so the cream can take affect. In the morning you will awaken with healthy glowing skin!

I think this product is amazing because it helps reduce redness, discoloration and also makes your face feel smooth without any dryness!

I have been a fan of Aveeno products for as long as I can remember, they work well with my skin and leaves it softer and healthier looking.

Thank you Influenster and Aveeno for sending me this amazing product for review! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway