Talenti Gelato Review


I am a huge fan of sweets from ice cream to cookies, but never did I try Gelato that is until now.

While shopping at the market one day I came across these tasty looking gelato pints in the freezer section in the ice cream aisle and thought to myself I have got to try these!

The flavors alone were speaking to me, especially the Caribbean Coconut.

So when I came home and put away the groceries I turned on my laptop and searched the web for their website.

When I came across their contact info I sent them an email in hopes to do a review for their products, and when I got an email back I completely almost fell off my chair.

I was that excited to be trying their products!

I was sent 2 coupons for 2 free pints of my choice of gelato or sorbetto of my choice.

Talenti Gelato began as a gelateria in 2003 and is actually the best selling gelato in the United States of America!

Made with the finest of all natural ingredients and it's got a whopping 30% less fat than regular ice cream, now how can you compete with that?

Gelato is Made with:

Hormone free milk
pure cane sugar

Sorbetto is made with:

Dairy free
100% free of fat
never with high fructose corn syrup but made with cane sugar

I went to Belmont Fruits market and found the products and the flavors I chose were the Caribbean Coconut and Coffee Chocolate Chip!

Of course I had to give them both a try because I couldn't decide which one I wanted to try first!

They both sounded so good!

So mom and I had a tiny scoop of each in a small bowl for our dessert.

The coconut was creamy, nutty and so delicious!

I am amazed at how great it tasted!

Coffee Chocolate Chip had a bold coffee flavor and I am a huge fan of coffee and of course chocolate they just go so well together!

Loved the taste!

They have a huge selection of flavors on their website, so be sure to take a peek you might find a favorite!

Website:


Face Book:


Twitter:


Youtube:


Retailers:

Whole Foods
Publix
Target
Stop & Shop
Wegman's
Safeway
Price Chopper
Meijer
and tons more! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway