Hammer and Tuffy's Granola Review!


When I came across these tasty looking granola's I just knew I had to try them out for a review and was so excited when their hand roasted granola's showed up on my doorstep!
I couldn't wait to try them, I love granola and eat it everyday in my parfait for breakfast!

Judy and Bruce Sarvis makers of Hammer and Tuffy's granola were right when they said that hand made , simple and natural foods are the best!

Their granola's are amazing!

You seriously have got to try them!

I fell in love with them at first bite, they go great in yogurt or with fruit!

I just love the creative names of their granola's it's so unique, even the bags that they package their hand roasted granola in!

-Barn Dance Blueberry-

I love mixing granola into a parfait with added fruits, so I got out Barn Dance Blueberry, had to test it first to see if I liked it, and oh boy was I in for a treat!
First thought came to my mind was whoa, this is amazing!
 I just have to say I have never tried anything like this, well in granola form that is until now! To me it tasted just like Blueberry pancakes topped with pecans, maple syrup and you guess it plump juicy blueberries! This has taken the ordinary blueberry pancake to a whole other level with nuts and coconut mixed right in with the ginormous granola clusters! Makes for a perfect breakfast or a snack on the go!


-Banana Bread Blend- 

This mix of delicious granola reminds me of the scent of banana bread baking to perfection in the oven with all of the fixings such as bananas, cinnamon, and pecans the best part of all it has a light flavor of cappuccino. 



I have only tried these two flavors so far, but I know I am sure to like the other flavors!


-Red Tractor Blend-


-Choco Cherry Chili-

I'm not much of a fan of foods that are too hot, but this granola tasted so good along with the chocolate chips!

I have never tried a granola before that I didn't like.

If there are ever any new flavors made I would love to try them!

These are amazing!

Check them out here!

Website:


Connect with them on Face Book and give them a like!

Face Book:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway