Maple Grove Farms Review!



I was sent a coupon for a free product of my choice from Maple grove Farms for review who has been making the finest maple syrup since 1915 in Vermont!

I wasn't sure of what to select since they had so many choices to choose from at the grocery store that I went to.

You could choose from maple syrup, pancake mix, salad dressings etc, and to me it was sure a tough choice to only choose one product.

Since sometimes when I have a salad I don't use dressings I decided to go with maple syrup because you can use it on pretty much anything!

I don't eat pancakes or waffles much but you could drizzle the maple syrup on ice cream, chicken, or even on yogurt and that's just what I did!

I am obsessed with eating yogurt daily since I don't drink milk much.

So this morning I made a parfait for breakfast and thought to myself hmm what can I try that's a little different from my normal morning parfait consisting of yogurt, granola and fruit? 


Then I thought oh yeah, I've got maple syrup and what better way to eat some healthy granola and yogurt with some added flavor by maple syrup!

I layered all of the contents together and then before I could eat it I drizzled a tiny bit of maple syrup on the top to finish it off, and it tasted phenomenal! 

It wasn't too sweet which I liked because the granola was already sweet enough but with the added touch of the maple syrup wow it sure dressed up breakfast time!

Be sure to check out their website here!

Website:


Connect with them on their Social Media sites here as well!

Face Book:


Twitter:

Pinterest:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway