Paleonola Granola Review!


I've made some major changes within the past year or so to get fit and healthy, so I cut out junk food especially the processed junk my body just doesn't need.

With doing that and going to Curves gym I have lost a total of 82 pounds and still going strong, I will not give up!

I look for healthy foods that are all natural that will satisfy my hunger and keep me fuller longer.

I came across this tasty looking granola from a company by the name of paleonola. While looking on Pinterest for some healthy alternatives I came across this diet called the Paleo diet which is a grain free diet consisting of berries, coconut, nuts and dried fruits. What does it actually do to our bodies? It helps us have more energy, a leaner physique and leaves you feeling better by what you eat but how it makes you feel on the inside as well.


Whether it's an early healthy breakfast or a morning run we need something that fuels us up for the day and what I like to do is whip up a quick and easy parfait consisting of yogurt, fruit and granola.

It all depends on what the flavor of the granola is to what fruit I add in, so with these delicious sounding names I came across on their website I new I had to review them!

Granola has got to be my favorite thing in the world because it's delicious, gives my body the energy it needs and you can add it to so many recipes such as in ice cream, pancakes, milk shakes, or in a parfait! 


I was ecstatic when the box of Paleonola Granola showed up on my doorstep for review, I couldn't wait to give these granola's a try!
I mean come on now, they are named after pies such as apple and pumpkin!
How could you pass them up!

They also have a chocolate fix flavor too!
I was sent apple pie, pumpkin pie, maple pancake, chocolate fix and original for my review!
I will share with you each flavor that I have tried so far!
Apple Pie-
To me it smelled like a warm apple pie baking in the oven when you opened the bag. It tasted amazingly delicious and fresh as well!
Great flavor from the apples with the unsweetened coconut and the dried apples with the nuts oh so good!

I diced up some apples and put it all together with some greek yogurt for some breakfast and wow it was bursting with more flavor from everything mixed together!

Pumpkin Pie-


This flavor right here reminds me of Thanksgiving with all of the good food there is surrounded with the family, great memories!

I am in awe at how great this flavor is, I mean seriously pumpkin pie granola!? 

This would be amazing crumbled on top of a delicious creamy smoothie! 

Maple Pancake-

Can you tell I love eating parfaits for breakfast every morning?

I loved the flavor of Maple Pancake because it wasn't too sweet and it was something different to try!

Chocolate Fix-

Haven't tried this flavor yet but I am a huge chocolate fan so I am pretty sure I will love it!

Be sure to check them out on the web and to learn more about the Paleo Lifestyle here!

Website:

Also connect with them on their Social media sites below!

Face Book:


Twitter:





Comments

  1. I haven't heard of this brand before. I love granola so I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of them and we eat lots of granola

    ReplyDelete
  3. This granola is amazingly delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway