Wild Garden Hummus Dip Review

Whether I'm eating crackers or vegetables it needs an extra something such as a dip or cheese etc. A snack that I love that's healthy and delicious and better than a dip that's full of fat and calories is hummus! It tastes great in a sandwich, on crackers, as a dip or on some veggies such as carrots, cucumbers and peppers! 

I absolutely love hummus and especially if its healthy and all natural it's a huge plus for me because I'm eating healthier and on a mission to lose weight! 

Any who my love for hummus has brought me to this review today! Wild Garden Hummus  sent me a case of their hummus to review along with 2 jars of Mediterranean hummus and also 3 snack packages of their delicious hummus in the cutest little squeezable pouch with pita chips! I love pita chips as well so this is the perfect go to snack for on the go !


Here is a photo of my late afternoon snack that I chose, it sure was tasty and delicious! 

Chunky Mediterranean :
  
Ran out of some veggies for my sandwich so I used some chunky hummus with some turkey on a bagel! 

Roasted garlic hummus and multigrain pita chips snack pack:

I loved the taste of the hummus right amount of garlic and wasn't overpowering at all. Went perfectly with the pita chips and was just the snack I needed for late afternoon! 

I can't wait to try the other flavors of this delicious hummus dip!   

 Sun dried tomato hummus and multigrain pita chips snack pack:

My friend Cristin and I decided to grab some lunch after work yesterday and thankfully I had taken 
the hummus with the pita chips to go along with our sandwiches !

It was the perfect day to eat lunch outside by the beach with the sun shining and the waves crashing!

Cristin enjoying her lunch!

Wild facts:

All natural 
Delicious
Low fat
Gluten free 
No preservatives 

Check them out on their Website:


Like them on Facebook:




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway