Daiya Foods Review


Whether you have a food allergy such as dairy, gluten or just watching that figure  Daiya Foods are right up your alley!

I've seen their products in stores before and have wanted to try them for quite some time now because as you may know I've been on a mission to get healthier and lose weight!


I then checked them out on the web to learn more about them and their products and here's what I learned.

Cheesy Melty Facts:

Dairy Free
Gluten Free
Soy Free
Free of Artificial ingredients and preservatives
Free of Hormones



I loved the cheese lovers pizza ! Offered the right amount of sauce and was super cheesy! Loved it!


Products:
Pizza
Cheese Lovers
Fire Roasted Vegetable
Margherita
Mushroom and Roasted Garlic

Cheese Slices
Provolone
Cheddar
Swiss

Cheese Shreds
Cheddar
Pepper jack
Mozzarella 


Cream Cheese Style Spreads
Chive and Onion
Strawberry
Plain

Cheese Wedges
Jalapeno Garlic Havarti
Cheddar
Jack

I was sent some coupons for free products of my choosing!

I bought the mozzarella shreds and the cheddar wedge so far but can't wait to try more products!

Cheddar cheese wedge-


What I loved about this cheese is that it's easy to slice and it's creamy and delicious! Worked great for lunch this afternoon which was chicken nachos with black beans, salsa, guacamole and chips!


Mozzarella Shreds-


This cheese is great for pizzas, salads, baked potatoes, nachos, or even on steamed veggies for added flavor!

What I loved about the cheese was that it didn't take a long time to melt at all and the stringy effect of the cheese was just right when taking the first bite!

I have to admit I've never tasted anything like it before in my life, I usually go for real dairy kind of cheese but this one right here is delicious !

It has a bit of a different flavor but so good and worked great in my meal pictured above!



Website:

Face Book:

Twitter:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway