Autumn food creations!


Since summer has come to an end I've been feeling very creative with recipes to cook up, not sure if it has to do with the change of season or what!

It all started with the popular website called Pinterest, I tell you it's addicting! 

You can spend all day on there looking at all kinds of recipes, crafts and all kinds of things!

I've been on a smoothie kick lately and have one each morning for breakfast, and holds me over till lunch.

Fall food finds:

Went to trader joes and such the other day hunting down the famous pumpkin Greek yogurt but couldn't find any, I found some other pumpkin products though!

Apples
Pumpkin patch cookies
Pumpkin butter
Pumpkin pie Lara bar
Pumpkin cream cheese
Pumpkin spice granola

Some of these products would go great in a smoothie or even on a bagel!
I also have one for dessert or an after workout recovery!




They are simple to make and oh so delicious!

Apple pie smoothie:
All I did was dice up an apple and toss it in the blender along with a cup of almond milk, a cup of cinnamon apple sauce, a teaspoon of vanilla extract and a half of a teaspoon of cinnamon sugar and blended it all up.

It was sweet and delicious, great apple flavor and I added some truwhip on top with a cinnamon graham cracker and a dash of cinnamon sugar on top!

Since the holidays are approaching and the leaves are changing their pretty colors, I've been browsing Pinterest just looking for recipes to test out and so glad I came across this delicious and creamy pumpkin pie recipe!

It's on of my favorite things to eat during the holidays but can get very fattening depending on what you use.

Can't go wrong with Greek yogurt, almond milk, banana, ice and pumpkin purée for this delightful festive drink!

Tonight was the first time I've made it and wow!

Robust creamy pumpkin flavor topped off with some truwhip topping, crumbled graham cracker and cinnamon sugar it tasted exactly like pie!

I just about freaked when I saw that the orange leaf frozen yogurt shop had a new flavor for Fall !

Can you guess what it was?!

Pumpkin pie:

Delicious pumpkin pie frozen yogurt tasted just like pie but better because it was froyo and the spices tasted just right and went along perfectly with the graham crackers we had in the car!

Pumpkin cheesecake smoothie:


Similar to the pumpkin pie smoothie but with cottage cheese and a crunchy graham cracker blended in to make smooth and creamy just like pumpkin cheesecake!

Comments

  1. Wow!! Very nice post. I like your this post. It is the welcome of autumn

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway