SLIMFESSIONS klout perk !



The summer has come to an end and we are approaching the holidays again fast!

With that in mind we have all done it, and all it does is makes us feel guilty in the end after.

I'm taking about over eating all those sweets around the holidays whether it be cookies, brownies, pies or even cake!

I received the SLIMFESSIONS perk from klout and it came with a journal and a coupon redeemable for a free product of my choice.

So since I'm on a smoothie kick lately I grabbed the vanilla shakes in the slim fast line at my local stop and shop because they are quick and easy, plus they are sweet and helps with those sweet tooth cravings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway