Hidden Valley Ranchers Crowdtap Party!


When I was selected for the Hidden Valley Ranchers party via Crowdtap I was ecstatic, ever since I could remember I would use Hidden Valley on everything! So much so that their products were a staple in the Bliss household!

I would use it on salads, baked potatoes, French fries even pizza!

It is just that good!

Waiting in anticipation for the kit to arrive I was contemplating on what we were going to be serving for the party.

Would it be burgers, chicken, steak?

So the thought occurred to me, why not make BBQ chicken drumsticks!

They are tasty and full of saucy goodness especially with you guessed it ranch dressing! 

Then I was thinking what side dishes could be served so I thought of making a green salad, veggie tray, corn on the cob, and a baked potato!
Here's a photo of all the contents in my party box I received from crowdtap including a team RanchT-shirt,  hidden valley ranch to go containers for dipping, salad dressing packets, hidden valley spoon holders when cooking to hang on a pot, hidden valley ranch bottle plus coupons and more!

Come on now if you have Hidden Valley on the table you need a plate of crisp colorful veggies to go with it, that's why I made a veggie plate full of cucumbers, red bell peppers, tomatoes, carrot sticks and broccoli.

Loved how the ranch made the perfect dipping sauce for the BBQ chicken it was out of this world amazing! It evened out the spices from the sauce with the cool dressing.



Salad, baked potato, corn on the cob with the BBQ chicken made the most delicious dinner I've had in a long time! It was great to switch it up a bit. Who would have thought that ranch dressing with dinner would make a meal so much more tastier!?


The party was a hit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway