Bfree Be Wheat and Gluten free breads review!

Looking for products that are wheat and gluten free? Look no further Bfree breads company has just what your looking for!

When I was younger I would have a sandwich practically at every meal which was a lot of bread now that I think about it, but now when I make a sandwich for myself I use one slice of bread and put on a bunch of healthy greens such as lettuce, cucumbers or peppers depending which kind I'm making and onions then a slice of meat and half slice of cheese. 

I've learned over the years that eating in moderation works for me instead of all that calorie counting or staying away from said foods such as breads, bagels or whatever it is people tell me I shouldn't eat. 

So what is it about breads that I love? You can use it for so many recipes from a delicious bread pudding, French toast, grilled cheeses or anything your heart desires!

So when I came across B Free's website I knew I had to try their products!

They offer hamburger buns, bagels, white and brown bread and I was sent a few of their products to try out for review!

I couldn't wait to try them out, just thinking of all the recipes that would be great for these breads made my mouth water! Plus it was around lunch time!

I'm not sure what it is about a grilled cheese sandwich whether it's the ingredients inside of it or the bread, especially severed with a steaming hot cup of tomato or vegetable soup makes it mmm good! 
Brown seeded loaf bread:




I absolutely love this bread, this morning I made a sandwich for lunch using a slice of the bread and adding tomato, lettuce and turkey with a dollop of veganaise it was bursting with goodness ! 

White rolls:

Great for hamburgers!

White loaf bread:
I haven't tried this one yet but mom had tried it and loves it

brown seeded rolls:


Great bun for any kind of sandwich such as a hamburger or even chicken sandwich it's flavorful and isn't too dry like other gluten free products I've tried which is fantastic!

Their products that they make contain no gluten or wheat in them! How awesome is that?! 

B Free facts:
Low in fat
Fantastic taste
Soy free
Nut free
Dairy free

Website:

Twitter:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway