Hershey's hazelnut #SpreadPossibilities Crowdtap Sampling Review!


Chocolate and hazelnut go hand in hand whether in coffee, ice cream and especially the all new spread from Hershey's !

I was ecstatic and couldn't wait to try it once I was picked for the sampling via Crowdtap for reviewing purposes!

Since I was a kid I always loved Hershey's products from their candy to their chocolate fudge for ice cream so when I heard that they were coming out with spreads I just knew I would love them! Come on now you can't pass on Hershey's! 

I couldn't wait to see which flavor spread I would be receiving just waiting in anticipation was enough to drive me insane, I guess you can say that I'm nuts about chocolate!

Hershey's spreads come in a chocolate almond blend, a plain chocolate and also chocolate hazelnut!

Just thinking of all the possibilities to use the spread with was making my mouth water!

I'm telling you the possibilities are endless when it comes to Hershey's !

From s'mores to ice cream it's pure heaven, so an idea popped into my head!

Why not make a plate and put some fresh organic cut up fruit, pretzels, cookies, marshmallows and cinnamon bunny Graham's to pair with the delectable chocolate spread that I would be receiving from crowdtap!



When it comes to chocolate you've got to have choices because it goes great with just about anything!

So the waiting finally came to an end and the Hershey's spread was perfectly sandwiched into my mailbox this afternoon, I couldn't wait to tear open the package to see which flavor I would be sampling!

I was even more happy when I opened the package and looking right at me was Ta Dah the chocolate hazelnut spread, I thought perfect this will go great with anything even in a smoothie! 

For those of you who don't know it taste just like Nutella and is out of this world amazingly chocolaty with fantastic hazelnut taste!


It's enough to make you want to eat the whole jar, but on a pretzel or fresh fruit will have to do!

Spread the possibilities with your loved ones with Hershey's spreads today!

Thank you crowdtap and Hershey's for this wonderful and delicious sample! 

Mom and I love it!

Check out my video here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway