Fun in the sun with Crowdtap and my Summer Concoction!




I was beyond ecstatic when I learned I was going to be receiving the Crowdtap Summer concoction kit!

While browsing through the store one day I came across a checkered red and white tablecloth and it just screamed Summer to me.

I thought hey I could do a picnic set up outside with my kit and drink with some snacks!

Here's what the kit contained a mason jar, red paper napkins, red and white paper straws with the crowdtap logo on it and a red ice cube tray to concoct your summer drink recipe! 

I couldn't wait to concoct my own recipe to use in my brand new mason jar!

Just thinking of all the recipes I could use made my mouth water, talk about thirsty ! 

We all know that lemonade and tea is a summer drink but I love my smoothies, they are fruity, delicious and refreshing! 

Whether it's hot outside or I'm in need of something sweet smoothies are my go to treat! 


I've been on a kick lately with this refreshing creamy fruity smoothie that contains almond coconut milk, a half of an organic banana, frozen organic mango chunks, a half of an organic orange and organic vanilla yogurt!

It's so good I promise you that you will love it! It's bursting with fruity flavor and a sweet nutty tropical taste from the coconut milk!

So I gathered all of the ingredients and then tossed it in the blender and let it whirl until desired consistency. 

Then I poured it into the mason jar and put the cap on tightly and put together the picnic basket with some red and green grapes and some Annie's honey bunny graham snacks to go along with the smoothie for a delightful little picnic! 

The weather today was perfect, can you believe it was in the 80's? It was absolutely beautiful outside and I enjoyed every minute of it from the rays of the sun upon my face and sipping on my Summer concoction smoothie! 

It was the perfect way to end the day!

Thank you Crowdtap ! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway