Veestro Meals Review!




We all have those moments when we're too busy with our work schedules, family events or even sports for the kids so we are then tired to cook, which we opt to go out for dinner. Let's face it when we go out to eat we don't always order something healthy being that it's convenient especially when your on the go all the time. Don't you wish that you could have healthy meals delivered straight to your door that are already prepared and all you've got to do is heat it up in the oven or microwave?

Ta da your wish has come true! Veestro meal  delivery service cooks up healthy meals for you that are made with plant based ingredients as well as organic and healthy ingredients giving us satisfying delicious meals that are to enjoy in no time! They are delivered straight to your door frozen and all you have to so is zap it and then it's time to dig in!

I tend to eat the same thing over and over because it's convenient and also don't feel like going to the store because let's face it, who likes going to the store with long lines? Not me. So when I came across Veestro online and saw all of their delicious looking tasty foods I had to try them out! 

I was ecstatic when I found out I was going to be receiving meals from Veestro to try out for review to share with all my readers!

Here are the meals I was sent for this review. 

Breakfast burrito:
Good source of fiber
No cholesterol 
Dairy free
Preservative free
100% plant based
Non GMO
All natural 

I usually tend to have a smoothie for breakfast or overnight oats but I couldn't wait to try out this breakfast burrito that's packed with veggies and tofu along with a side of perfectly sliced potatoes which we call homefries! I should have cooked it in the oven but couldn't wait any longer! I put it in the microwave it was delicious all the flavors together was amazing along with the red sauce! Yum! The ingredients for this tasty breakfast include a Whole wheat tortilla, firm tofu, shallots, red bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, spinach, potatoes, onions, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro ,olive oil, garlic, sea salt, cumin, chili powder, black pepper.

Thai chicken n stew:


All organic ,non GMO ingredients
Preservative free
Dairy free
100% plant based

Chicken blended with  (gluten flour, garbanzo flour, nutritional yeast, rosemary, thyme, tamari), peeled tomatoes, tomato paste, maple syrup, onions, red peppers, apple cider, ginger, tamari, garlic, canola oil cumin, basil, sea salt, coriander, nutmeg, chili flakes, sesame oil, vegetable brown rice (brown rice, carrots, zucchini, yellow squash, onions, olive oil, cilantro, sea salt, and black pepper.)

The chicken was tender and the sauce was delicious it offered the right amount of spices and I'm glad I got to try it because it was something different that I've never tried before. 


Enchilada casserole :


Gluten free
Dairy free
Preservative free
All organic, non GMO ingredients
100% plant based

I have never had anything like this in my life! Wow this meal is amazing it was the perfect lunch and it wasn't too spicy! 
Made with firm tofu, red peppers, corn tortillas, onions, green peppers, sea salt, garlic, cumin, paprika, black pepper, and ranchero sauce! 

Tortilla soup:

100% plant based
All organic, non GMO ingredients
Preservative free
Dairy free


I love tortillas but have never tried tortilla soup so when I received it in my Veestro box I couldn't wait to try it! I cooked it on the stove being that it comes frozen put it into a container to take with me to work along with grapes! It offered the perfect amount of spices with corn and little bits of tortilla throughout each bite! So good I would definitely have it again! This delicious soup was made with cumin, tomatoes, vegetable broth, zucchini, corn, garlic, cilantro, onions, paprika,  corn tortillas, chili powder and jalapeño peppers! 


Red curry with tofu and vegetables:

Gluten free
Dairy free
Preservative free
100% plant based
All organic, non GMO ingredients 

I was a bit skeptical at first to try this meal because I am not much of a hot and spicy food lover and I've heard that curry is spicy, but I am not afraid to try something new. This meal is made with tofu, curry paste, cumin, coriander, grape seed oil, coconut milk, brown sugar, broccoli, ginger, paprika, tamari, carrots, cauliflower, brown rice and water. Let me tell you I'm really surprised that it wasn't overly spicy, it was just right with the rice, vegetables mixed with the spices and the coconut milk evened it out making it creamy and delicious! 

Soba noodles with peanut sauce:


All organic non GMO ingredients
Preservative free
No dairy
100% plant based 

I love noodles whether they've got some kind of sauce on them or garlic with a hint of butter so when I was going to be trying soba noodles with peanut sauce I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into this meal! It's made with Buckwheat soba noodles, scallions, Napa cabbage, sesame seeds, peanuts, peanut sauce (peanut butter, brown rice vinegar, maple syrup, filtered water, tamari, ginger, sesame oil, cilantro, and chili flakes. Whoa talk about flavor! The peanut sauce is creamy and goes along great with the noodles! 

I enjoyed all of the meals I was sent for my review, they were bursting with flavor and it was great to switch up dinner with something different.

Tired of cooking and want to spend the night at home with scrumptious meals delivered straight to your door?

Order meals off their website and het 15% off of your order now using the code below.

S15A4G19

You won't be disappointed I promise they are so delicious! 

Check them out on the web and connect with them on their social networking sites below.

Website:

Comments

  1. It is very generous of you for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and will love to learning more on this at future. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog more often with more useful information? Honestly It is extremely helpful for me

    Belviq Side Effects & Qsymia Side Effects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I'm glad you liked the review, the food was not only healthy but delicious too and will do 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway