ZepCleansters Crowdtap Sampling !


With cold and flu season vastly approaching this product couldn't arrived at a better time! 

I was selected on Crowdtap to sample not one but two Zep cleaning products to help fight germs and combat messes with Zep Quick Clean disinfectant and Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and degreaser. 


The best part was that I received five samples to share along with my family and or friends. 

Did you know that everyday you and your family comes home they bring in germs? Such as cold and flu virus etc. You probably think well I clean with an antibacterial so I won't be catching any germs. Well what if I told you that anti bacterial cleaners take up to a whole ten minutes to disinfect the surface? Crazy right? 

You might want to rethink your anti bacterial cleaner.




With Zeps quick clean disinfectant all it takes is just 5 seconds to kill 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces such as countertops and more ! 

So what are you waiting for? Toss your antibacterial cleaner today and try Zeps quick clean disinfectant because I'm telling you that you'll love it ! I have been using my sample for quite some time now and love it! 


Whether you've got unwanted stains on your countertops, in your microwave or even your carpet and 

upholstery it's no fun trying to clean them am I right ?! How may of you have made the stain worse trying to get it out by all the scrubbing and what not especially with wine and juice stains it's torture ! 

Let me tell you Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and degreaser is a miracle worker ! I noticed all sorts of stains on my countertops such as coffee, spaghetti sauce etc. and even in the microwave and sprayed on the degreaser and wiped it away and it was like magic the stains were gone ! It helps you tackle any mess whether it be in your bathroom or kitchen but safe enough to use on those delicate surfaces.
 

What I loved about the Zep products is that they are easy to use all you do is spray on the surface and wipe off and your done and also the fact that it didn't offer any harsh chemical smells like other cleaning products do to the point where you have to put a mask on just to be able to breathe while cleaning. 

Thank you so much Crowdtap and Zepcimmercial for helping me combat this cold and flu season ! 

Want to see where Zep products are sold? Check them out online and connect with them on social media ! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway