B-Up Peanut Butter Trio Bars Review!




B-Up bars are not only high in protein but are low in sugar, sodium and carbs. So what makes B-Up bars different from other bars on the market? They are made with the highest quality of ingredients as well as nutrients which means no junk is involved in these beauties ! 

They are soft, delicious and full of flavor. They taste great when you pop them into the oven or even straight from the wrapper!  

Awhile back I had done a review on B-Up bars and they came out with new flavors and I just had to try them so I went to their website and bought myself a box of their newest edition.

If you are a peanut butter lover trust me you'll love these bars, they aren't only packed with protein, delicious but they deliver with that creamy peanut butter taste in each bite! 


Vanilla Peanut Butter:

First you get that creamy peanut butter texture and then the sweetness from the vanilla!  Oops I might have added a thin layer of PB2 on this scrumptious bar but I don't care it was so good!   

Peanut Butter and Jelly:
These bars were so good I forgot to take a pic! 
As a child I loved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches from the creamy peanut butter to the oozing grape jelly! This bar was like eating a pb&j but without the crust! It was amazing ! 


Peanut Butter:

Whoa, and I thought the other two bars were good?! This one right here was out of bounds delicious I'm talking about creamy peanut butter when you take that first bite but it gets better there's peanut butter chunks right inside the bar! Hands down this bar was the best peanut butter bar I've tried, it was moist, sweet, fluffy, delicious and is good baked or right out of the wrapper for a quick snack to satisfy your hunger! 

I highly recommend going to the website and buying yourself a box ! 

Website:

Facebook:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway