Five Friends Food Fresh Bar Review !


It all began in Minnesota with twin brothers Ross Pomeroy and Will Handke that are passionate about eating healthy. 

It wasn't until 2011 where they began to wonder why there were limited choices of nutrition bars on the market which in fact contained many preservatives and were dry. Ross and Will were distraught rather than giving in to tasteless bars they put on their big boy pants and got to work and Fresh Bar was born! 

Fresh bar is an all natural bar that's made with healthy whole ingredients that taste great offering an out of the oven texture like a muffin ! So moist and tasty! 

In 2012 Will and Ross welcomed their childhood friends Austin Hinkle, Mike Steffan and Tom Johnson to the Fresh Bar team!

For better shelf life store your Fresh Bars in the refrigerator.
 
Whenever I'm in a hurry I like something to munch on that's not only healthy, and convenient but delicious and that will satisfy my hunger throughout the day in which I usually reach for a bar because it fills me up and keeps me going! 

When I came across Fresh Bars online I just had to try them they sounded so good.

Will was kind enough to send me some of their delicious tasting fresh bars to try for review, I'm telling you if you love baked goods such as muffins and breads you will love Fresh Bars! 

Here are the four yummy flavors Fresh Bars come in.

Pumpkin Carrot Pecan: 
If Fall were a food this would be it. It tastes like a freshly baked muffin that's chock full of shreds of carrots and crunchy pecans with the sweetness of pumpkin! 

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana:
This bar reminded me of one of my all time favorites for breakfast which are banana chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter on top! First when you bite into the moist bar you get that banana flavor then creamy peanut butter and sweet chocolate chips baked to perfection! 

Cherry Pear Walnut:
I loved that there were chunks of cherries throughout each bite in this bar and the crunchy walnuts with the sweetness of pear.

Apple Banana Almond Raisin:
For breakfast this morning I made a yogurt parfait and layered it with cinnamon, raisins along with the bar it made for a delicious and satisfying breakfast to start out the day! The bar paired perfectly with the yogurt it tasted like a dessert, I bet it would be just delicious on ice cream with a drizzle of caramel sauce ! 

Website:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Disclosure:
Fresh Bar provided me with samples to facilitate my review, all opinions expressed are my own however yours may differ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway