Kleenex Pocket Packs Crowdtap Sampling !



The Kleenex brand began in 1924 and grew into a worldwide icon as a  primary in homes across 150 countries.

Their goal is made with you in mind to keep you clean as well as comfortable.


 The Kleenex brand redesigned their to go pocket packs with bright colors that are sure to brighten up your day and have you feeling better in no time!

I don't know about you but when I'm feeling under the weather a tissue makes me feel better especially when it's from Kleenex they are strong and absorbent like no other brand but soft to the touch on even the reddest stuffed up nose. 

When I'm sick I want to be as comfortable as possible being stuffed up with a cold is no picnic, you can hardly breathe, nose is all red from blowing, your coughing and feel just plain awful.

 I was sent Kleenex to go pocket packs through Crowdtap just in time to because someone that is close to my heart my niece whom I love so much has a cold.

The newly designed Kleenex pocket pouch come with personalized little messages on them when someone isn't feeling well or is having a bad day sometimes that's all they need is that little gesture of care. 


 Since my niece has a cold I shared my Kleenex pocket packs with her, can't you tell she looks like she's feeling better already thanks to the fun and bright colored package ! 

#ShareTheKleenexCare with someone today ! 

Disclosure:
The Kleenex brand provided me with samples of their to go pocket packs for testing purposes only, however all opinions expressed here are my own.

Website:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Pinterest:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway