Homemade sweet Lemon kiss Coconut Cranberry bread recipe


Ingredients:
5 room temperature eggs
1/4 cup butter or coconut oil melted
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of coconut butter I used this brand (my coconut kitchen sweet lemon kiss) http://mycoconutkitchen.com/products/ softened till smooth without any lumps (microwave for a few seconds till creamy)
1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt
3/4 tsp baking soda

Preheat oven to 300 degrees 

I love all things coconut so when I came across Loving Our Guts http://www.lovingourguts.com/coconut-butter-sandwich-bread/coconut butter sandwich bread recipe I knew I had to try it! 

I've always had a passion  for food even as a little kid from the measuring, to the pouring and the best part of all the eating!

I remember it as it was yesterday helping my mom in the kitchen baking all sorts of delicious recipes and watching them rise in the oven it was like magic how they would puff up!

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I've been itching with anticipation to make something with fresh cranberries and when I came across this bread recipe I was sold.

So I gathered my ingredients and got to work.

I lined my 5inchX9 inch loaf dish with parchment paper 


Note:
Remember to give the blender a quick whirl after you add each ingredient to give your bread mixture a cake batter like consistency.

I started off by tossing in the five eggs in the blender and gave them a whirl.

Then I added in the melted coconut oil turned on the blender and gave it a spin

Poured in the melted coconut butter gave the blender a quick whirl then added in a 1/2 teaspoon of the pink Himalayan salt gave it a swirl and then added in 3/4 teaspoon baking soda gave it another spin 

Folded in the roughly chopped cranberries I used about a handful then poured it into the bread pan lined with parchment paper and popped it into the oven to bake for 40-50 minutes 

Do the toothpick test to see if it comes out clean then let it sit to cool for about 10 minutes then slice it and enjoy!


You can slather it with your favorite jam or butter even! This bread would be perfect for you guessed it thanksgiving leftovers!

What I like about this recipe is that it's simple and easy all you need is a blender to give the ingredients a whirl and then pour it into your baking dish and your good to go!

This bread is delicious with or without cranberries baked right in you can even add your favorite nut of choice such as pecans or walnuts for a bit of a crunch! 




I loved how flavorful this bread was it was so moist and delicious from the  burst of luscious lemon along with plump and juicy tangy cranberries it was enough to make my tastebuds pop!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway