#KelloggsOrigins Ancient Grains

 What was your favorite cereal as a kid?


As a kid I loved cereal especially Kellogg's brand corn flakes they were crunchy and delicious of course I added a little sugar because well that's what kids do!

Each morning I would grab my favorite cereal and drizzle on some milk and a spoon then sit at the table with my juice and savor each and every bite! 

Move over corn flakes there's a new love in town and its Kellogg's Origins ancient grains!

What makes Kellogg's origins different than their other products?


Kellogg's origins offer a variety of nutritious muesli, granola, and cereal that delivers impeccable taste from prime ingredients such as oats, barley, quinoa, spelt and kamut brand khorsasn wheat.

Kellogg's just made breakfast more exciting and delicious with their one of a kind mix of traditional and ancient grains paired with crunchy nuts, seeds and real fruit to offer not only healthy foods that are good for us but taste good too with extraordinary flavor!

As a VocalPoint member I was provided with a sample of Kellogg's origins granola and cereal to try out and I couldn't wait to dig in! 



Kellogg's origins are free from artificial sweeteners, flavors and hydrogenated oils.



Ancient grains blend touch of honey cereal:


Contains 22 grams of whole grains and 3grams of fiber

I felt just like a kid eating a bowl of this cereal sitting at the table with each crunchy sweet spoonful of puffed kamut, crispy flakes of brown rice, barley and wheat along with quinoa and spelt with a hint
of honey!






Kellogg's origins ancient grains raisin Apple granola:
Contains 32 grams of whole grains with 5 grams of fiber.

I love granola it's sweet, it's crunchy, wholesome not to mention delicious! It goes great on or in just about anything from icecream to muffins, baked breads, yogurt or straight from the bag!

I love the crunchy nuttiness from the toasted oats along with rye, barley, spelt and wheat with the sweetness of crisp apples and juicy plump raisins! This granola is the perfect topping on a smoothie or on yogurt !







Disclosure:
I received no compensation for this review however I did receive a free sample, all opinions expressed here are in fact my own.

Website:
http://www.kelloggcompany.com/en_US/home.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway