Drink Maple Pure MapleWater
During the cold winter months sap from maple trees gather nutrients from soil and when Spring approaches the sap begins to drizzle being bottled at the source straight from the trees themselves.
During the process no trees are harmed, they grow on farms and are tapped routinely to allow years of sustainable water supply that offers a crisp, refreshing slightly sweetness!
Maple Water believes that the greatest laboratory on earth is a tree that is untouched, unspoiled, and the sap is not boiled .
Just recently I won a giveaway on Instagram for MapleWater and This Pie Is Nut Granola.
While in Boston at the WholeFoods Symphony market I had the pleasure of trying a sample of MapleWater and got to talking with the woman who was handing out samples which was very friendly and told me some interesting information about it like that it's not overly sweet like maple syrup is.
- MapleWater is a great source of Calcium
- High in Magnese which is a powerful antioxidant that helps maintain blood sugar and thyroid health as well
- Rich in Nutrients such as antioxidants, prebiotics, electrolytes, polyphenols and minerals
- Made with Organic Malic acid which helps alleviate sore muscles and reduces fatigue
- great for hydration
What I loved about MapleWater
- it was crisp and refreshing
- made from pure ingredients
- contains less sugar than coconut water
- packed with nutrients
- reduces fatigue
- alleviates soreness in muscles
- rich in calcium
- great for thyroid health
- maintains blood sugar
I have never tried MapleWater before and I am so glad I did because it was refreshing with a touch of sweetness from maple not to mention that it contains less sugar and chock full of nutrients !
Before I tried MapleWater I thought it was going to be too sweet but boy was I wrong it was light and refreshing with a hint of maple flavor that was just enough to wet my palate.
I received no compensation for this post but was provided with samples of MapleWater to facilitate this review in exchange for my honest opinion which in fact are my own.