Keto dark chocolate Pumpkin spice cranberry walnut bark recipe (vegan,gluten free, Dairy free)


We all love a good chocolate bar or bark I should say with this recipe it has a lot to offer from the crunchy walnuts, to the tang of cranberries along with the creamy chocolate and savory pumpkin with a touch of spice to tickle your taste buds!

I love me some chocolate whether it's dark, milk no matter what I'll eat it! 

What can I say I am a chocoholic! 

I made a simple chocolate bark recipe using Sloane's Pumpkin Spice Posh Hot Chocolate morsels and I am so glad I did because it was amazing! 

What I love about chocolate bark is that you can add whatever you want to it from dried fruits such as blueberries, cranberries, strawberries or nuts such as almonds, walnuts, even hazelnuts or coconut !

For this bark I used walnuts and cranberries,

Keto dark chocolate Pumpkin spice cranberry walnut bark recipe




On top of the stove I heated a sauce pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil
Then I added  in 2 cups of the pumpkin spice chocolate morsels
I then added a touch of sweetness using a heaping teaspoon of vitafiberimo syrup and mixed it all together in the pan till the chocolate mixture was melted.

I then lined a cookie sheet with parchment paper and poured a 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts and cranberries on top then pour the chocolate mix over it and smoothed it out with a spatula. 
Then I let it sit in the fridge to cool

As the bark had time to form I then broke it into pieces !


I absolutely loved this bark it was creamy, tangy, sweet, crunchy and oh so good! If you love chocolate then you must try this recipe! 


Website:



Facebook:


Instagram:


Twitter:


Pinterest:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway