Everyday Mom's Club November 2019 Sample Box



OJAS Studio Date & Grain bites - ginger, cinnamon and chia flavored

What I loved about OJAS Studio date and grain bites is not just the chewy yet crunchy unique texture but the burst of warm yet fruity flavors and the fact that they were made with real wholesome ingredients without any artificial sweeteners plus it's only 170  calories per pouch. It's a snack that I can feel good about eating too which for me is wonderful ! You can add the grain bites to any smoothie or yogurt.

Emergen-C protein fuel and superfoods- Help support your bodies natural defenses this cold and flu season with Emergen-C protein fuel and superfoods smoothie mix bursting with tangy pomegranate and juicy mango packed with 15 grams of plant protein making it suitable for vegetarians and anyone who is gluten and or dairy free. Did you know that it also contains 2 servings of super fruits and super veggies? Plus it's chock full of vitamin c, antioxidants and b vitamins . With this superfoods smoothie mix there is no blender required all you do is pour the mix into a glass then add either 10 oz of water or your favorite beverage such as coconut water, Lmond milk etc. then give it a stir and enjoy!

Did you know that it offers as much protein as 3 eggs and as much vitamin c as 3 oranges and as much zinc as 3 cups of milk making it one heck of a super smoothie!

Now I know it says to not blend but I added a fresh banana in the blender along with coconut milk vanilla yogurt and almond milk till I got a creamy consistency it was so fruity and plus it filled me up.

Persil Pro clean concentrated detergent discs-


My laundry has never been so bright without any stains not to mention free from odors! At first I was skeptical trying out the Persil pro clean disc thinking how can one detergent pouch get all of my laundry clean? To my surprise it did and I was impressed with the outcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway