Fair Trade

After coming home from work today I was very surprised to see this mail haul! I am member of Klout where I get to test and keep products. 

Being Fair Trade month I received this box full of wonderful organic snacks and drinks. I love coffee and chocolate. It works great together. 

Since I had coffee already today I tore off the candy wrapper as soon as I saw the Noir chocolate bar. I was hesitant at first to try it. Then I thought hey why not! 

So I did just that and I was shocked on how yummy it was! I loved how it didn't melt and most of all I loved the chocolate taste because it was sweet and not too bitter. I can't wait to try everything else!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway