Seventh Generation Baby Wipes Sampling from Generation Good


 


My baby girls arrival will be here before I know it and thanks to the seventh generation brand  for supplying me with some diapers and wipes from generation good.


When I first found out I was pregnant I was over the moon excited, I've always wanted to be a mom someday.


I was even more excited when I found out that I was having a girl.


I couldn't contain my excitement so I went out and bought some of the cutest outfits with headbands to match! 


I can't wait to meet her I am so in love with her already seeing her on ultrasounds and feeling each kick inside of me. 


As moms we all want what is best for our babies from the moment they come into this world we choose the best pediatrician , whether or not to breast or bottle feed, and most importantly what diaper brand to use especially when they have sensitive skin.


For as long as I can remember I have been a huge fan of seventh generation products    from their feminine care, cleaning products to their laundry detergent.


I was sent a sample of seventh generations free and clear wipes along with coupons to purchase their diapers and wipes. 


Free & clear wipes:


Seventh Generations Free and clear hypoallergenic baby wipes are tested by dermatologists and made for sensitive skin and fragrance free and are as gentle as water. 


Made with :

Water, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate (plant-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), quillaja saponaria wood extract (plant-derived cleaning agent), aloe barbadensis leaf extract (plant-derived skin conditioner), tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) (synthetic skin softener), sodium benzoate (synthetic preservative).

Soft wipe material: Wood pulp, polyethylene, polypropylene


What I like about seventh generations baby wipes 


  • Made for your baby’s sensitive skin
  • 0% alcohol, fragrances, parabens
  • Hypoallergenic baby wipes, clinically proven gentle on skin
  • Thick & soft baby wipes for messy messes
  • Safe for baby's hands, face, and bottom


Seventh generation newborn diapers with sensitive protection:



What I like about these diapers 


*offers 12 hour leakage protection 

*has a fresh air breathable layer to release humidity 

*sustainably harvested with plant based pulp


The ultra absorbent fluff pulp contained in these diapers is FSC® certified.

It's Technical wicking layer helps pull the moisture away from skin to keep baby both dry and comfortable.

It's High-capacity core absorbs 3x a standard wetting.

Made with Sustainably sourced materials to help protect forest habitats and the animals who depend on them.

Offers Double leg cuffs that have a stretchy waistband to help control leaks.

Made with Large, easy-to-use tabs that keep diapers snug through baby's twists and turns all night long. 


Made with 


Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core)

Sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core)

Polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, inner liner, fastening system, outer layer)

Polyethylene (breathable moisture barrier, outer layer)

Polyolefins (Acquisition layer)

Polyurethane (Waist elastic)

Adhesives (seams, joints)

Polymer Spandex (fastening system, leg elastic)

Inks (external printed designs)

Pigments


What I love about the seventh generation diapers is that they are ultra absorbent. What I like about the free and clear wipes is that they are thick and soft for even the messiest messes !



Disclosure:


I received no compensation for this post however I was provided with samples for testing purposes only.


Website:


https://www.seventhgeneration.com/home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway