VeroGusto Influenster Voxbox

 



Discover the authentic taste of Italy in VeroGusto's pasta sauces !


Vero Gusto means “true taste.” It’s not just their name but their word. VeroGusto  sauces are created in Parma, Italy with the finest of ingredients such as Italian tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil. 


I received sauces from VeroGusto through Influenster to try out and what hooked me on their products before I tried them was the fact that their ingredient list is they are made with very few ingredients and , with nothing artificial. 



Here is what I liked about their sauces 


Made without any 


Preservatives

Added sugar

Tomato paste

Added water

Artificial ingredients 


Plus they are also gluten free 


VeroGusto offers 4 different sauces to choose from 



Tomato basil

Sicilian herb

Heritage marinara 

Calabrian marinara 




From Influenster I was provided with their Calabrian marinara which offers a nice zest of medium heat to it with Calabrian pepper and the tomato basil which is mild and made with sweet Genovese Italian basil.


I thought both sauces were delicious they offered the right amount of heat and spices to them that made them unique in their own special way as well as delicious ! 


I used the tomato basil sauce on chicken Parmesan for dinner one night served with macaroni and loved the authentic yet fresh flavor of tomato and basil !


For the Calbrian marinara I put it on top of macaroni with sausage, onions, and peppers for dinner and it offered the right amount of sweet and spicy to the meal !



Disclosure:


I received no compensation for this post however I was provided with complimentary samples for testing purposes.


Website:


https://verogustosauce.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway