Bob's Redmill Gluten Free instant oatmeal Social Nature Sampling

 


Ever since I became a mom I'm all for quick and easy meals especially breakfast.

Just recently I had the pleasure of sampling Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free instant oatmeal packets through Social Nature and received brown sugar maple along with apple pieces and cinnamon.

 I enjoyed the fact that it required very little time to prepare which is good because mornings are hectic with diaper changing and bottles thrown in the mix plus they are convenient to take with me to work.


What I also liked was that they were perfectly sweetened to the maple I had added some banana to it and raisins with peanut butter. 

With the apple pieces and cinnamon I added just peanut butter to it being that it already had fruit in it.


Website:

https://www.bobsredmill.com/shop/oats.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway