Eat Well Enjoy Life Hummus Review!
Whether I'm eating veggies, pita chips, crackers or a sandwich I like a little flavor added and what better way to flavor things up than with hummus! I happened upon Eat Well Enjoy Life's hummus and just knew I had to try them! All of the flavors sound amazingly delicious and are just bursting with flavor! They even have a hummus line that's made with Greek yogurt to lower the fat content and calories as well! Enjoy the facts: Cholesterol free Gluten free Kosher All natural Great source of protein Sweet and spicy black beam hummus: Wow this hummus packs a lot of great flavor with the sweet corn and spices mixed in ! So good with pita chips or even veggies for a healthy snack. Spicy yellow lentil hummus with sunflower seeds and apricot : Bursting with fruity flavor with spices that will sure heat things up in any meal or snack! Tuscan white bean hummus with roasted garlic tapenade : Bursting with flavor and work...


That is awesome! I just started a weight loss effort yesterday and i hope i do as well as you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I was always over weight and decided to make a change and I have seen results! It does take time and commitment though. Don't give up be strong!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!! You look good. Keep up the awesome work.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kind words,I am going to continue doing this! I amazed myself by seeing these pics! I keep looking at old ones and wow what a difference!
ReplyDeleteI am currently where you probably were a year ago or more and am so inspired by your journey. I wish you continued success and hoping that your story will help motivate me to keep trying and also become a success.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Janette! I am going to continue until I get to my goal weight, not sure what it is yet but I take it one day at a time.
ReplyDelete