Eat Well Enjoy Life Hummus Review!
Whether I'm eating veggies, pita chips, crackers or a sandwich I like a little flavor added and what better way to flavor things up than with hummus! I happened upon Eat Well Enjoy Life's hummus and just knew I had to try them! All of the flavors sound amazingly delicious and are just bursting with flavor! They even have a hummus line that's made with Greek yogurt to lower the fat content and calories as well! Enjoy the facts: Cholesterol free Gluten free Kosher All natural Great source of protein Sweet and spicy black beam hummus: Wow this hummus packs a lot of great flavor with the sweet corn and spices mixed in ! So good with pita chips or even veggies for a healthy snack. Spicy yellow lentil hummus with sunflower seeds and apricot : Bursting with fruity flavor with spices that will sure heat things up in any meal or snack! Tuscan white bean hummus with roasted garlic tapenade : Bursting with flavor and work...

Comments
Post a Comment