Influenster's Spark Voxbox!


Get Summer ready with Influenster's Spark Voxbox!

I love this time of year not just because of the warm weather but the fresh ocean breeze , fireworks on the 4th of July, cool and creamy ice cream on a hot summer day , lemonade in the shade, backyard bbq's and let's not forget endless trips to the beach!

With the Spark Voxbox that I received complimentary through Influenster for reviewing purposes I have everything that I need to help me get summer ready!

Whether you are heading to the beach this summer or going on vacation you want to not only look but feel your best as well and I have just the products for you from my Spark voxbox !

In my Influenster Spark voxbox I received the following:

Pure Silk Contour 6 razor system (also the price of shave club starter kit) MSRP: $9.99

The Pure Silk Contour 6 razor system offers 6 ultra thin blades along with a double-flex head that contours to every curve of your body giving you a close comfortable shave. You can join the new Pure Silk Shave club to enjoy the convenience of brand new blade cartridge refills that are sent to your doorstep at a great value that works for you!

I loved the Pure Silk Contour 6 razor system it gave me that close shave making my legs silky smooth.

Live Clean Coconut Milk Lotion: 17.fl oz -MSRP: $5.99

Quench your skin all summer long with exotic coconut in Live Cleans Coconut Milk Lotion that not only hydrates but restores moisture balance and luster to dry skin.

I loved using the lotion it went on nice and smooth and didn't provide a greasy texture with it's exotic coconut scent not to mention it hydrated my skin nicely.

Country Crock with Sunflower Oil MSRP: $3.00

Country Crock's Sunflower oil spread is the creamiest made with simple ingredients that is plant based with high quality sunflower oil and a speckle of sea salt then slow churned to a creamy texture.


I haven't been able to find the Country Crock Sunflower Oil spread yet so I haven't tried it but it sure does sound creamy and would be perfect on corn on the cobb and even on veggies, pasta and  potatoes !

 Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner MSRP: $6.99

Pantene's Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner adds air- light nourishment to fine hair providing you with benefits of a cream conditioner without weighing down the hair or feeling heavy.

Swisspers 100% makeup removal wipes MSRP: $5.99

What are your makeup remover wipes made with? Swisspers are made with 100% cotton that provide you with an ultra softness that is pH balanced without any sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, phthalates or any harsh chemicals not to mention as gentle as water. With Swisspers you can wipe away makeup and impurities in one full sweep all while being gentle to your skin. Swisspers is a great source using ever so gently around the eye areas, and the removal of long-lasting makeup such as waterproof mascara.

I liked the softness of the wipes and the fact that it was made without any harsh ingredients wiping away any impurities and makeup leaving a fresh clean feeling.

I loved each and every product that I received in my Spark Voxbox to the makeup wipes, to the pure silk contour 6 razor, the nutty sweetness of the Coconut Milk lotion how it hydrated my skin leaving it smooth to the Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner.




Disclosure:

I received no compensation for this post however I was provided with the samples above complimentary through Influenster for testing purposes to facilitate this review for my honest opinions which in fact are my own.

Website:

https://www.influenster.com/

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Influenster/

Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/influenster/

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/influenster

Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/influenster/

Google+:

https://plus.google.com/+InfluensterVox/posts

YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Influenster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway