My Top 3 Trader Joe's Picks!

When it comes to shopping you can find me browsing the aisles of Trader Joe's for the newest and latest products not to mention their low prices, especially when it comes to fruits and vegetables how can you go wrong? 

I am going to start by showing my readers each week some of my favorite products from Trader Joe's whether it'd be food , beverages even household and beauty products!

Here are some of the products that I am loving lately from them and how I incorporate into my daily life.

Smoothies are my all time favorite they are filling, easy to make and great for on the go snacks and packed with nutrients.

Recently I came across Trader Joe's Organic Acai Puree packets that are perfect for smoothies it offers an intense berry flavor along with hints of creamy cacao.

Many cafe and juice shops you will find acai on their menus for smoothies even breakfast bowls but did you know that they are loaded with sugar not to mention it breaks the bank!

You can add the acai packet into a smoothie, mix with your favorite Greek yogurt even to coconut water to re-hydrate after an intense workout even mix with coconut milk as a base for a smoothie bowl for a delicious yet berry good breakfast!

When I make smoothie bowls with Trader Joe's Organic unsweetened acai puree  I like to add coconut chips on top, some fresh berries and a sprinkling of granola!

Trader Joe's Organic unsweetened Acai Puree packets come in a convenient 4 pack that you can find in their freezer section at $4.49 .

To let the acai packet thaw run under warm water for five seconds and break the pieces up then tear open the package carefully with scissors (gets messy) and add to blender along with your favorite fruits, nut butter, milk or water and blend till creamy then serve in a bowl and enjoy!

Trader Joe's Just Beets Chips 

These chips are my go to snack when I want something crunchy they do the trick not to mention they are a great source of fiber as well being a root vegetable and all.
What I love about these is that they are made with beets and beets only hence the name Just Beets!

They are sweetened naturally where they were stripped right from the Mexican fields, the top greens are then removed , washed ever so carefully, brushed then added to boiling water for an easy  skin removal. When the skin is removed they are then sliced thin into rounds like a potato chip laying them flat on trays  for a slow , low hear dehydration process. 

The drying process helps to preserve the earthy sweetness of the beets and removes about 97% of moisture resulting in a crunchy chip!

You can find these Just Beet Chips in the chip aisle for $2.99



Trader Joe's 100% Pure Coconut Water Single Origin 
I have tried all kinds of coconut water and this one is my all time favorite what I love about it is not only is it sweet it doesn't have the skins floating around like those other brands and go great in smoothies adding a sweet nutty taste of coconuts plus it's refreshing and is packed with electrolytes to keep your body in check after a workout plus it comes in a single serving size drink up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway