Dr.Scholl's inserts bzz campaign


Whether I am working or working out in the gym or taking a walk around the neighborhood I am always on my feet and at the end of the day they are aching like you will not believe!

I was so glad when I was invited to this campaign for being a Bzz Agent and couldn't wait to try these massaging Dr. Scholl's insoles for my shoes!


Here is a shot of my shoes with the inserts inside of them!

Wearing these inside of my shoes make my feet feel so comfortable and they don't get that tired achy feeling at all even by being on my feet all day!

I absolutely loved how they made my feet feel, this is a great product for anyone who suffers from foot pain or that is on their feet all day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway