Mamma Chia Squeeze Review!



I've tried Mamma Chia drinks before for review but when I saw their new products in a handy squeezable pouch I just knew I had to try them, they had different flavors as well than they did from their other delicious tasting drinks!

I was sent a case to review of each flavor and couldn't wait to try them, they are a quick and easy snack and made in these delicious flavors!

Flavors:

Blackberry Bliss
Apple Cinnamon
Green Magic
Strawberry Banana

Squeezable Facts:
made with chia, fruit and also vegetables
Kids will love them
good source of fiber
Gluten and Vegan Free

My first flavor I chose to snack on was the strawberry banana and it was super delicious, went along perfectly with my peanut butter and jelly Lara Bar. YUM!

Second was the blackberry bliss and it was also yummy!

Apple Cinnamon to me tasted just like apple sauce but with chia seeds! yum!

Don't let these pouches fool you they are packed with fantastic flavor and you can chug it down after an intense workout to give you a little extra energy!

Blackberry Bliss is so delicious to me it tasted like a blackberry jam!

Be sure to check out their products here:

Website:


Twitter:


Like them on Face Book:


Follow on Instagram:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway