Q soda review!


Hot weather got you parched and need a cold drink to cool down with!?

Quench your thirst with these refreshingly delicious hand crafted sodas from Q sodas .

I was sent some for review and the flavors they sent were:
Kola:


Refreshing kola taste that will help you beat the summer heat

Ginger:
 I'm not really much of a ginger type of person when it comes to drinks but this soda really did taste good! Tastes like a ginger ale!! 

Tonic:

What I love about this is you can mix it with any drink such as alcoholic beverages or orange juice and even cranberry!

Other flavors they have are :

Club
Lemon
Grapefruit 
Orange 

I have seen them at whole foods market! 

I love the old fashioned classy look of the bottles! 
Be sure to check them out on the web here.
Website:

Also like them on Facebook 

Facebook:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway