#FreshSpringFlowers Snuggle mission



Have you ever washed your bath towels and hung them out on the clothes line to dry? After they have dried you try to fold the towels but they just aren't cooperating and the stiffness from them causes your hands to dry up like a prune! 

With the all new Fresh Spring Flowers scent fabric softener from Snuggle not only does it leave your fabrics smelling like fresh cut flowers it leaves your laundry soft to the touch leaving them feeling comfortable which is perfect for those special snuggle up moments. 

I am a member of the snuggle Bear Den and received this product to try out for free. 


Snuggle's Fresh Spring Flowers is designed with fresh release scent droplets  that add that special touch to your family's laundry leaving it feeling soft to the touch, smelling irresistible and looking good as new.


Since I started using Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers fabric softener my laundry has never felt this soft but most importantly I love the way it smells.

Every now and then I find myself putting the fresh clean laundry to my face and inhaling the sweet scent of fresh cut flowers where I'm reminded of my childhood where I'd be frolicking about in the yard jumping through the sprinkler after my mom had just mowed the lawn, Ah the aroma of freshly cut grass! 



Disclosure:
The Snuggle brand provided me with Fresh Spring Flowers fabric softener to test for reviewing purposes, however all opinions expressed here are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway