Starkist Tuna Creations Crowdtap Sampling



I have been a member of this site called crowdtap for quite sometime now and love it! 

For doing certain tasks we earn gift cards or even sampling opportunities to try out cool products from certain brands!

I was ecstatic when I got to sample starkist ranch flavored tuna through crowdtap, I just couldn't wait to give it a try.

I love ranch flavored products but never tried ranch tuna before so I was thinking up different ways that I could use the tuna from my sampling.

You can either use it on a sandwich, crackers, or on a salad like I did!

I loved the taste of it wasn't overall fishy or a strong ranch flavor which was fantastic and worked perfectly in my salad!

Of course I had to dish it up with some Mac and cheese!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway