Yves Rocher eyeshadows review!



Whether your going out with a bunch of friends or with your honey you wear some sort of makeup whether it's blush, lipgloss, mascara or eye shadow to feel fancy, am I right?

Well I got a very colorful review from yves rocher makeup for you!

In the photo above I was wearing a purple eyeshadow and loved the color it wasn't too dark and shimmered on my eyelids making them look ever so beautiful!

I was sent an assortment of eye shadows for review and couldn't wait to swipe them on my eyelids and try them!

Was wearing a bronze color in this photo:
Loved the color and went along great with the sweater I was wearing!

In this photo I'm wearing a light blue eyeshadow and absolutely love the color it looks fantastic on me and it's not too dark.


Some colors don't look right whether it's too dark of a color or too light.

I have a light skin complexion and love blue eyeshadow, brown or even purple. My eyes are brown
 so they bring out the colors of my eyes and with mascara they pop out even more!

I still have many eye shadows to test out so will be updating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway