CoverGirl Influenster Voxbox



It all began in 1961 with the desire to make women look and feel their best.

Ever since I was a little girl I loved playing dressup it was when I felt the most beautiful to dress up and put on a touch of makeup, it made me feel like a grown up !

I was a huge covergirl product fan and owned just about anything of theird from their mascara to to foundation!

I was so psychded when I was sent their new Covergirl products through Influenster to try out for testing purposes and couldn't wait to Plumpify my lashes with the mascara and add a hint of color and moisture to my lips with their OhSugar lip balm !

The holidays can be fun and exciting what with all the parties to go to but we ladies like to look and feel our best am I right ladies? With a swipe of  mascara and a splash of color to the lips we are all set and ready to go !

Covergirl #Plumpify blast pro mascara:
Get more fuller darker lashes with a swipe of Covergirls plumpify mascara with BlastPRO that takes hold of those beautiful lashes with their conical bristles with each swipe giving 50x more volume for a flawless appeal! 

I liked that this mascara didn't clump as


you applied it to your lashes it went on nice and smooth from root to tip giving your eyelashes more volume with each flawless twist and turn from the bristles.

Covergirl coloricious #OhSugar lip balm:
Winter has finally arrived so pucker up those lips and moisturize with Covergirl OhSugar lip balm today! 

Contains grape-seed oil, avocado butter along with vitamins C&E to give your lips the moisture it needs 
I have to admit that I don't normally wear colored lip balm but I liked the color because it wasn't too dark it was just right making my lips feeling kissably soft with a pop of color!

Be your own kind of beautiful with Covergirl ! 

Website:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:


Pinterest:

YouTube:

Disclosure:
I received no compensation for this post however I was provided with the above samples for testing purposes only all opinions in fact are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway