Hidden Valley second annual Ranch feast with Crowdtap !



It all began over 50 years ago with Steve Henson a Nebraska-born cowboy who had visions of making it big. 

He and his high school sweetheart Gayle  headed out west.

Outside Santa Barbara Steve happened upon 120 acres of land that was tucked away between mountains, waterfalls, streams and a majestic view. Then in 1954 the family bought the land and then the Hidden Valley guest ranch was born ! 

At the ranch guests would enjoy the beautiful scenery by day and a delicious home cooked meal by night. 

What always brought the guests back wanting more was their famous homemade buttermilk salad dressing that was made with a special blend of herbs and spices. 

They loved it so much that they asked to take some home and soon enough there was a high demand for it because everybody raved about their dressing and not long after their business began ! 


Who would've thought that today ranch is the number one dressing of choice in America that's sold throughout the United States and also found in many restaurants which is enjoyed on many dishes from pizza to salads. 


For as long as I can remember I have loved Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing, the spices were just right and oh that creamy consistency! Not only did I love to drizzle ranch on my salads but I dipped my pizza in it and even vegetables it was just so good and brought out a lot of flavor ! There's no comparison that even comes close to Hidden Valley ranch when it comes down to other brands theirs is unique and one 
of a kind ! 


Some time ago I was selected to host a Hidden Valley Ranch party on Crowdtap and everyone raved about all of the delicious foods we prepared. So when I was chosen to host the second annual Hidden Valley ranch party this year I was so excited and couldn't wait to get started and put a twist on traditional inspired dishes with ranch ! 

Here is what the Hidden Valley ranch kit contained for my party to host! 




Ranch T-shirt
Ranch dressing bottle
Hidden valley ranch dip mix
Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
Dip bowls to clip onto dishes 

i couldn't wait to try out these wonderful recipes ! 




Seasoned popcorn:

I've had seasoned popcorn but never with ranch so I couldn't wait to get popping ! It's simple and easy all you do is pop some popcorn in the microwave and then sprinkle on  a packet of Hidden Valley ranch salad dressing and seasoning packet! Believe me I thought this sounded weird at first, who thinks of opening up a ranch seasoning packet to flavor popcorn?! It's seriously good though you should try it 
because you will love it! It flavored every piece of fluffy popcorn so perfectly ! Makes a great snack as well!

Original Ranch Spinach Dip:

This is one recipe that I couldn't wait to try out being that dip is perfect party food especially when paired with crisp bright vegetables such as peppers and carrots! I lightened it up a little bit instead of using the sour cream I used plain organic yogurt and it worked out perfectly! This dip was out of bounds amazing and worked perfectly with the sourdough bread and vegetables I sliced up! 

Chicken and Stuffing slow cooker casserole:

This is the perfect Fall inspired dish and the perfect dinner on a cold night all you do is pour the ingredients into the crockpot and cook it for four hours and then it's ready to serve! it's like chicken pot pie but way better! I am so glad I made this dish oh my god it was like a Thanksgiving dinner but better ! My guests absolutely loved it so much so that they couldn't wait to whip up their own! 

My guests loved the dishes that were created for this wonderful sampling especially the chicken and stuffing casserole that was to die for! 





Thank you so much for choosing me to host this wonderful party my friends and I had a lot of fun trying out these tasty recipes inspired with Hidden Valley Ranch ! 

Website:

Twitter:

Facebook:

YouTube:

Pinterest:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway