Safe Hands Review



I absolutely love these products!

If you are someone who doesn't like or can't tolerate an alcohol based hand solution then this product is right up your alley because

they keep hands from drying out, being itchy and most importantly redness!

It's also non toxic and non flammable!

Today I'm going to be talking to you about a wonderful product that's a hand sanitizer as well and it's called Safe Hands.

Safe Hands is alcohol free and it's a foam based one as well which is great because you control how much goes onto your hands or little ones hands with just one little pump from the bottle!

They leave your hands feeling soft and kills up to 99.99% of germs on contact, how awesome is that?!

Did I mention that they come in different scents as well?

I was sent their products for review and couldn't wait to try them out!

They have a wide variety of products safe hands, safe tronics, safe squirts and safe wipes.

I love using these!

They smell great and they don't leave my hands dried out.

Kids love them and they are mother approved!

In my package I received:

Safe Squirts Cool Blue

Safe Squirts Bubble Gum

Safe Hands Fragrance Free

Safe Hands Cucumber Mint

Safe Hands Clean Linen

and

Safe Squirts Tooty Fruity

Don't forget to check them out online!

Connect with them on Face Book:

https://www.facebook.com/getsafehands

Follow them via Twitter:

https://twitter.com/GetSafeHands

Check their Pinterest Board:

http://pinterest.com/getsafehands/
Rules due to FCC:

Safe Hands sent me their hand foaming sanitizers in exchange for a product review, however all opinions expressed are my own.


Comments

  1. Love this stuff! it not only sounds like it works great but the bottles and packaging looks great too! My step daughter would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they are alcohol free. My kids are always needing hand sanitizer, but my youngest still puts her hands in her mouth all the time! This is the perfect solution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure love it too Kelsey House! Not only does it smell good it leaves hands clean and none of that nasty alcohol inside of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo Steph, these are great! Love the different scents that they have as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway