Polar insulated water bottle review!


The most important accessory during a workout is water because it rehydrates you and keeps you moving, am I right?

True there has been times I've exercised without water, which isn't good.

Now I can sweat at the gym in style with these two water bottles that I've received from Polar bottle .

I also got to pick my own designs that I wanted to review!

I chose the ergo flower candy and the purple big bear bottle , they are beautiful and the best thing about these water bottles is that they are insulated meaning you can use either hot or cold beverages in them!

Whether your a coffee, tea, soda or if you just want water in it then these bottles are for you!

They go along great at the gym or on a hike!

They are easy to grip onto for a quick drink!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway