Star Looks Review


*Star Looks Review *

Hey makeup lovers, did you know that you can get makeup delivered straight to you're door?

You can sign up for these lovely boxes each month!


I usually don't wear any makeup at all, So I tend to go the natural way.

When I do decide to wear makeup I usually wear a little bit of cover up, mascara, eye shadow and a lip gloss or chap stick.

I guess I just don't know which colors to wear sometimes because they are too dark for my skin tone and it won't look right.

So when I came across Starlooks makeup and saw the beautiful colors that they use I just knew I had to try their products!

I was overjoyed with excitement when I got the email that I was going to be reviewing their products to share with my readers.

I was just counting down the days for the box to arrive wondering what I was going to be reviewing. 

The Arrival:

My Star Looks box arrived today!!

I received the March Star Box.

I couldn't wait to open it and see what was inside.

The box alone was like unwrapping a present, it had a gold band tied around the box in a tiny bow.

I loved how the box was presented as well inside.

The box contained 4 full sized samples and they were wrapped in a pretty blue tissue paper.

You can tell that this company puts a lot of thought into their boxing of the products!


The products in my box:

Lip Sugar:
 A sugary scrub for you're lips adding a shine to those luscious lips, so pucker up baby!

No joke, it seriously smelled like butter cream frosting!

Eye Shadow:

I've tried a fair share of eye shadows through out my life and other brands can't even compare to Star Looks brand at all!

The colors are amazing and the one I received looked great on me, it wasn't too dark and that's just the way I like it.

Really brought out my eyes adding a smoky color to my eye lashes.

Lipstick:

What I loved about this lip stick was that it wasn't too dark for me, as in it didn't look like I rubbed hot chocolate sauce on my lips! Laugh out loud.

Looked fantastic on me.

Mascara: 

When I put this mascara on I noticed that my eye brows looked longer and fuller, also that my eyes didn't itch and water like they usually do from mascara.

I absolutely love this brand and will continue using Star Looks!

Check them out online!

Face Book:



Due to FCC guidelines:
Star Looks sent me a makeup box for the month of March in exchange for a product review. However, All the opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

  1. great review!! StarLooks looks very interesting love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The colors were amazing! Loved that they weren't too dark or too light they looked just right on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! The colors look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box looks awesome, I wish I would have continued my subscription, I need to get signed back up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway