Detour Smart Bars Review!

When working out making sure my body gets the proper nutrients is key so I grab a snack that's quick and easy for on the go that keeps me full until lunch time which brought me to Detour Bar . I've seen their bars in stores and not only did they look mouthwatering but they are made with real ingredients and I just had to try their bars! I was sent their Smart bars for review which are made with organic oats with fruits such as apple cinnamon and blueberry along with a Greek yogurt drizzle on top!

I couldn't wait to try them so before I left for the gym I packed a bar in my purse to take with me as a post workout snack and it was delicious, filling and tasted like a dessert!

Smart facts:
Great source of fiber
Gluten free
Made with organic whole grain oats
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Sweetened naturally with stevia 
Contains only 4 grams of sugar per bar which is fantastic because most bars contain a lot more!
Made with whey protein which helps refuel your body and also helps support hunger

Apple Cinnamon:

Tastes just like a baked apple pie made with whole grains and dusted with cinnamon with a yogurt drizzle, so delicious and was the perfect post workout snack! 

Blueberry:
I love blueberries especially baked to perfection in a bar such as this one with a yogurt drizzle! So good and goes along great with coffee! 

Detour smart also comes in cranberry flax as well! 

Snack healthy and smart today with Detour! Here is where you can check them out on the web and connect with them socially. 

Website:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:

YouTube:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway