Primizie crisp breads review!

While traveling in Italy Mark and Lisa happened upon delectable crisp breads which they later redeveloped their own that are thick cut and go along perfectly with dips, antipasti, and cheeses! That's when Primizie snacks  Was born! They are flavorful,crispy, delicious and addictive! 

When I came across their website I knew I had to try them, they all sounded so delicious mad especially since I am not a picky eater and love to try out all kinds of foods! 

Classic Italian 7 herb blend:
I love Italian foods they offer the right amount of spices and taste amazing especially paired with something with cheese or sauce, these crispy chips go along great with diced tomato and mozzarella cheese drizzled with extra Virgin olive oil!


New Mexico mild chi mayo chile and lime:
Great with salsa to add an extra kick! 

French velvet grey sea salt:
I can't believe at how great these chips are! They taste exactly like what my state is famous for, Clam-cakes! So delicious and goes along great with Pico de gallo!

Smoked Dutch Gouda and garlic:

To me this tasted like a cheesy garlic bread with a little kick added to it, very good and goes well with salsa! 

Discover the taste of Italy in every bite with Primizie !

Check them out online!

Website:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway