Celebrating Valentines day with Dante Confections candy review!

What better way to show your loved ones you care with a decadent box of gourmet chocolates from Dante Confections .

Dante confections was generous enough to send me an assortment of their chocolates, My mom means the world to me she has always been there and to show her my love and appreciation I gave her the chocolates as a gift. 

Dark chocolate nut oyster:
Dark chocolate meets creamy caramel in this delectable yet tasty treat along with nuts and it goes great with a steaming cup of coffee!

Milk chocolate nut oyster: luxurious milk chocolate with silky caramel and peanuts what's not to love?! 

Raspberry truffle:
I loved how this truffle melted in your mouth and didn't taste overly sugary like other truffles that I've tried and it was creamy in the center!

Cherry liquor truffle:
Best ever cherry infused chocolate truffle that I've tried, tasted like a chocolate covered cherry without the white creamy filling. So good! My mom thought that this truffle was the best, it had amazing cherry flavor that burst in your mouth! 

Dark chocolate bar:
Wasn't much of a fan of the bar being that it's dark chocolate and all, too bitter for me, I like a candy that's sweet, but I bet this bar would go along great chopped up and put into some homemade breads and such! 

Caramel truffle:
This creamy concoction of caramel and chocolate is to die for, topped with sea salt and melts in your mouth! The best ever caramel candy I've ever tried! 


Stumped on what to get your loved ones for a gift? Order Dante confections chocolates now you won't be disappointed ! 

Website:

Twitter:

Facebook: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway