Briana's Salad Dressings Review


I was sent these wonderful home style salad dressings from a family owned company by the name of Briana's Salad Dressing to review.

Most of their dressings come from recipes from their family

Rich Poppy Seed:

I have never tried a poppy seed dressing so I didn't know what to expect.

I am so glad I tried it though!

The taste was phenomenal not too sweet and worked great with my salad!

You know what's great about this dressing?

You could use it as a fruit dip!


Chipotle Cheddar:

A little sweet and spicy.

Tasted great and you could use as a dip!



Dijon Honey Mustard:

I love a good honey mustard dressing.

One that has just the right amount of sweetness to it, found the perfect one!

This dressing is made just right!

Not too runny and not too thick.

Great for dipping chicken into or for a salad.

Why not use it to add a little something extra to those dull sandwiches that lack flavor.



The New American:


You can find them at some of these local retailers:

Wal-Mart
Whole Foods
Shaw's
Super Stop and Shop

and more!

Check out their delicious products online!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway